Saturday, July 9, 2011

HUNKS IN MUSIC: Standards Crooner Michael Buble

I am currently watching this guy's Madison Square Garden show on Myx and man, I have such a huge man-crush on him! He's just so cute and he has that fantastic voice! Ironically, I like him for his original songs, rather than his standards interpretation! The first song that made me notice him was the poignant 'Home'. Since at that time, I was traveling so much, I could so relate to the song's feeling of loneliness and alienation. Then last year, he follows it up with the vibrant 'Haven't Met You Yet' - and that fantastic video really hooked me up to him! That song is his first US Top 40 hit and it peaked at #24.

Album-wise in the US, he's had two #1 albums already - Call Me Irresponsible in 2007 and Crazy Love in 2009. It's Time in 2005 reached #7.

He has already performed twice here in Manila, but I missed him both times! How crazy was that! To totally miss his performances here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment