Saturday, July 9, 2011

FILIPINO CELEBRITY HUNKS: Local TV Journalist Martin Andanar

I met Martin more than 10 years ago in a gym here in Quezon City. He was very nice and affable, tall, handsome and I think at that time, building a career as a journalist. It was not difficult to have a crush on him since he possessed everything that a normal gay man would like on a straight man! And I did maintain that crush for ages, so I was very happy that nowadays, Martin has a budding career as a TV journalist in TV5. I've seen him handle the news for that channel through TEN, and then their morning show with Sapul. I added him on my Facebook a few months ago and he was very civil enough to send a hello. I guess he does still remember me. I won't be surprised if his career goes places since he has what it takes to make it in the broadcast industry! Good luck Martin!


0 comments:

Post a Comment